Forex Forex Forex Forex

Saturday, September 22, 2007

How Can I Earn Money for to buy New Clothes? -

My parents complain about buying me so much, they said if i want to buy new clothes, i have to earn money, i dont keep money easily, and i practically never earn any. I m 16, besides a part time job, what could i do?________The online survey site I am a part of does not have any fees and registration is fee. It in fact does really pay as other users have proven so. I have already made $20 and I just started two days ago. Payment is a check that comes to you in the mail. :) Check it out at this blog or my profile for more information: http://makemoney-tips-athome.blogspot.co... If you have any questions or need help, feel free to ask me :)________You hit the answer yourself: get a job and learn what earning money is all about.________When I was your age I went to the craft store and bought some stuff to make hemp necklaces. Then while watching TV and stuff I d make jewelry. Hemp necklaces are nice because guys and girls like em. Sell each one for 10-15 bucks and you ll have some extra cash, plus you ll have a creative outlet.

No comments:

Post a Comment