Forex Forex Forex Forex

Thursday, September 27, 2007

How can I earn money fast? -

I m in the eighth grade and live in a really snowy place. I need to earn money but, I have no clue how. I can shovel driveways, babysit, and do yard work but what else is there for me to do? What do you do to earn money fast and how much to charge for what you do? Thanks!________Stay away from the quot;get rich quickquot; claims you will see here. Can you put up holiday lights or wrap presents for neighbors? How about ironing clothes? Older people often need help cleaning out high cupboards, washing windows, putting up a Christmas tree, changing light bulbs and washing light fixtures. You might also address greeting cards. The hourly rate will vary with areas. It should at least be minimum wage. Don t worry about charging a high rate. If they like you, they ll probably give you extra if they can afford it.________well u do that stuff but wat do u need it for.you can try to find a good job or go to a job that shows u how to get a certificate for babysitting and the person that u babysit will pay u extra money

No comments:

Post a Comment