Forex Forex Forex Forex

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Anything I can do as a teenager involving Photoshop that can earn me money? -

I love working with Photoshop, and I learned through books and online tutorials. I don t take any design classes, and I m wondering if I can do anything right now that can earn me money through graphic designing/photo retouching/making posters/etc at an intermediate level?________Depending on how old you are, you could think about setting up an online shop somewhere like etsy or ebay. You could design banners for people, or retouch their photos for them. I know a lot of sellers on etsy who do things like that, and they can make good money from it, but you do have to be over 18 to have a shop there, but you could get a parent or guardian to do it for you! Here are some good examples; http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=761... ^Bunny does photo retouching http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=509... ^Madelaine uses stock photography and photoshop to create amazing images, she has only just turned 18 and there are loads of people who make custom banners for people too :) Another option would be to write your own tutorials, and write them on a blog, stick google adsense on there, or sell ad spots to other people.________YOU ANSWERED YOUR OWN QUESTION. YOU CAN ADVERTIZE THE THINGS YOU MENTIONED IN GROCERY STORES ,ETC. I ALSO SAW A MAN DOING THAT AT A FLEA MARKET. GREAT THAT YOU TAUGHT YOURSELF PHOTOSHOP. IT IS TOUGH WITH THE MANUAL. I GAVE UP.

No comments:

Post a Comment