Forex Forex Forex Forex

Monday, April 23, 2007

What is the best way to earn money? -

Ok here is some backround on me. i am 12 years old. My parents don t give me money. I don t get birthday or christmas presents (ya i know its sucks!!!). i rarly get money for chores. i get $125 for a 4.0 gpa in school. I want a Xbox 360 and i need cash. what is the best way for me to convince my parents to babysit or other wise earn money.________First you need to understand your parents. They seem to value your education since they pay for 4.0. They may not want you to have a game that takes time away from studies. So suggest you would like to tutor math to younger students, explain that will help you because teaching is one of the best ways to master a subject. Don t tell them what you plan to do with the money. If they ask tell them you want to save it because you do want to save for a while.________http://ecommerce-times.blogspot.com________Try this: http://ucash.in/r/3221 . Very easy for 12 years old folks like you :)________No one site is best site. U have a number of options to earn online money like paid survey, ebay, adsense etc. u have to choose the right one or more. For free online help and a good list of earning related site please visit http://www.emoneyinfo.info Gora.________Increase your chores. Make a list of all the things you can do, and put a price to perform each one. For example, Mow Yard - $5.00 Vacuum house - $.50 Mop floors - $.50 Clean dishes - $.10 Unload dishwasher - $.10 Make bed - $.05 Put this on your refridge, and each time you perform one of the chores, put a checkmark by it. If your parents do not like this at first, lower your prices until they agree to it.________You ve opened yourself to a lot of people about to send you links to their websites, not me, I ve been where you are. Here s some easy info I found.... No hassle (Ie...you don t have to give any bank or credit information out) is -epoll.com Answer email surveys - get points-trade the points for cash at Best Buy, restaurants like Red Lobster and Olive Garden, shopping centers, etc... -http://hits4pay.com/members/index.cgi?Sp... Setup a Paypal account - then read emails to collect money (they give you $10 to start with). Do this in your free time and every so often you get a few extra bucks These aren t get quick schemes but there are plenty of opportunities on the internet to gain a few dollars here and there, and it all adds up. I don t get anything from giving out these links. I ve spent more than a fair amount of time looking for what it seems you re looking for. I get furious when I go to a site and I m not even sure how it works and it doesn t say until I ve given my name, address, email, etc... The sites I ve listed will get you a little bonuses here and there. And I ve gotten a few free things from very little work done, but it takes time. There is no such thing as a get rich quick. As I find more, I d be more than happy to share them with you.________penny stocks!________It is very easy to earn money with bux.to. I have been paid by them already twice.It is very easy job.Just we have to visit ads given in the account for 30 sec each.Then they pay us.TO earn more we should have some referrals. More the referrals…More u earn..So the procedure is explained below. Actual Procedure to earn in Bux.to......... 1) Register here. http://bux.to/?r=ravindra_prasad ( Click Here) (While registering if u does not have paypal account, Just give Ur present email as paypal email, U can Create paypal account with that email ID afterwards) 2) After registering login into Bux.to 3) Click on quot;surf adsquot; link in the top 4) U can find many ad links there.Click on any one link.Ad opens in new window Then a countdown starts and it ends after 30 sec. then U will be paid. 5) Follow the same procedure for all ad links. 6) Open only 1 ad at a time. 7) check balance and other things in “ My stats “ Tab For Creating Paypal/ Alert pay Account:- 1)Skip this step if u already own a paypal account Go to https://www.paypal.com/ and sign up Create a paypal premier account (this is for free) When asked to give credit card details click on CANCEL________http://earncash.totalh.com/ PS: This site contains link for several sites which are referral links. If you go through these links I will benefit but you will also benefit.

No comments:

Post a Comment