Forex Forex Forex Forex

Saturday, April 21, 2007

How could I earn money for this once in a life time educational experiance? -

I got invited to the People to People leadership forum (founder was Dwight D. Eisenhower) but I can t afford the tuition ($2,200) do you know any way I can get the money ( I am only 12) by Spring of 2008?________Erm...since u re still under age to go for work, I suggest you ask your mum to support you paying the fee. If she has problem to do it, maybe she can help u pay half of it and the rest by your own. Maybe you can start saving your pocket money so as to pay for the fee. Moreover, U can earn money by entering any contest such as drawing, singing or what-so-ever related to money as a reward. I am very sure that young children like u has some talents that can be used to earn some money but make sure that all of the activities did not agitate your studies.chayok!!

No comments:

Post a Comment