Forex Forex Forex Forex

Saturday, April 21, 2007

What is the best way for a 14 year old girl to earn money fast? -

I need to know how to earn money fast b/c i have to pay my txt bill and i dont now how to ask people if they need a babysitter or other jobs. and dont forget it is fall!________The fastest way to deal with this is come clean with your parents and see what jobs you can do for them in order to pay off the txt bill. I sense there s a 14 year old girl out there who is going to be in trouble.. ;) Don t worry, I was in plenty of trouble when I was 14. It was painful but always easier to come clean than to try and hide it. There is no way to make cash fast! If you need money within a few days you basically need to come clean with your parents. If you need money in a month then I suggest you learn how to speak publically with your neighbors and start baby sitting or raking leaves. Good Luck!!________Rake leaves. Ask neighbors that you know well first. Make a flyer and pass it out.________I am 14 as well, and the fastest way I get money is a job, my job is baby sitting a bunch of rich kids, everyday after school for 4hrs and by the end of the 4 weeks I get $800 dollars Just look for Sprinfeild Kids (name of day care)... but I dont know what state you live in so I dont know if there is anothe one - try a baby sitting job. How much is your bill and when do you have to pay it?________work at a clothing store________For babysitting you can print out Need a Babysitter? adds with your number attached to the bottom in local places where they allow public adds such as a library, coffee shops, etc Since its fall leaves will be falling soon, you could rake neighbors yards or tutor younger children. If you know your neighbors you could go door to door with a friend and ask if they have any miscellaneous jobs that they need help with________.babysitting easy and simple. If you re good with the kids you get extra money. Easy 5-10 bucks an hour!

No comments:

Post a Comment