Forex Forex Forex Forex

Thursday, April 12, 2007

I heared of a website where you can earn money by making videos? -

Me and my friend are making a webcast now and we want to make money to go see other places.She heard of a website where you can earn $10.00 for every 1,000 veiwers you get.So please answer.________Im sorry idk the website, But with my Phone provider, I can upload a video to a site called wotnow.com.au (I Live in Australia) and every time some one watchs that video, I get 50 cents!________thats strange and sounds like a scam to me. because why would people pay to view a video when they can just watch for free at youtube?________look this http://www.yabloog.com/earn_money.html________there is no such thing. i have looked and researched for you. sorry double check google or dogpile maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment