Forex Forex Forex Forex

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Does anyone know any ways to earn money online? -

I ve heard of taking surveys for money but does that really work?________IF you find something that does make money- besides Ebay- email me back and let me know! I tried the survey thinggt;gt;.DONquot;T DO IT! It cost me $40- and then in order to get paid you have to sign up for all these deals then take the survey to get paid. example: you can take BMG Music for instance. you buy 12 cds and only pay for 1. yeah right. they charge you $50 for shipping the cds!Then this company only pays you say $20 for the survey. Maybe you don t want to join a club... books, etc. Then it is up to YOU to keep track of all this stuff and do a cancelation. It s a rip - the only way to make money is to go out and sweat for it! :-(________http://cashcratepays.blogspot.com/________I am a regular user of skype and they have recently released a new feature called premium services. In which you can create and offer premium services to people around the world at your own charges. You don t need to pay any money. You promote your service and people find it useful then they can call you using skype and you can charge them on the basis of per minutes or per call. I have started a services for helping people get information about India for traveling. As travelling interests me a lot and is also something I really love to do. So this way you can earn money by your skills, interests and talents. Please refer to skype website for more information. All the best :)________Try it. It will Help U. http://www.emoneyinfo.info Best of Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment