Forex Forex Forex Forex

Friday, April 20, 2007

A really good way for kids to earn money? -

i m 13. i m not aloud to get a real job. whats a good way to make money inside my home (not going out into public or need my parents help). all that i ve been doing is asking my parents little, easy things i could do for a quarter or two. thinking that if i do that alot, in time i ll reach my goal. any other ideas?________DON T do any of those work from home internet things. They are a scam. You could try babysitting, but usually people want you to go to their homes for that. You could sell things on ebay, but you need a bank account for that. You could do more extensive chores for your parents, like big projects that they will pay more for--cleaning out closets, weeding flowerbeds, things like that.________I ve been doing some data typing at home and making pretty decent money. I picked one from this site I found: http://www.best-work-online.com I think they also have some paid survey programs too if you re into that.________A paper rough________sell candy or school supplies, or make bracelets________Try it. It will help U. http://www.emoneyinfo.info/paidsurvey.ht... Best of Luck.________At 13, you can probably babysit or do some household chores for neighbors like raking leaves. Or have a garage sale. You should organize your entire block to have a yard sale and advertise with flyers. (The families that are participating can contribute to share the cost of the flyers.)

No comments:

Post a Comment