Forex Forex Forex Forex

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

How do you earn money without getting a job? -

My mum won t allow me to work and get a job since she wants me to go to a better college in the future which I personally won t blame. But that means I won t be able to get money in the future. Can someone help me? And no stupid answers as well thanks.________Well, if you have some money, you can invest it. Or sell some of your stuff. That s about it.________explain to your mother that you can work part time and do college at the same i worked and went to college i dont understand enyone who doenst get a job in further and higher education________Do household work for her and earn your pocket money________A good place is with online games, you can create accounts and make them real good then sell them on Ebay, Ive seen World of Warcraft accounts going for 500$________You could try amp; apply for a grant, I suppose. Plus, there s always the national lottery!!!!________let her pay you ! or get a partime job, get you out the house and of the street________Sell things on Ebay.________Tutor younger kids in subjects that you study? Sell loads of surplus stuff on ebay? If your mum won t let you get a job, I d try asking for a much bigger allowance. You ll either get money easily, or she ll let you have a job after that!________By working at home and in someone Else house!________your mum is making a big mistake, (sorry)tell your mum my story, when i was 15-16 i wanted to get a part-time job in a supermarket, I didn t need the money but I thought it s teach me about work relationships,ethics, experience etc. My parents didn t let me, anyways, i fnished college, went to Uni amp; even with all that when you want to start work, empolyers will ask you what work experience do you have? working is not just about money, but thorugh work ecperience you gain alot of confidence on how to behave in the work place, about work ethics, about lots of things amp; it ll help you with your future employment no matter what you do. don t leave it till it s too late amp; you re 21 or older 7 you want to start work amp; everywhere you go they ll reject u becuase u have no work ecperience. I promise you. Do what you think is right, your mum has the best iintentions for you but you ave to also decide for yourself in life.________Persuade your mum to let you get a part time job. We all have to work sometime.________Ebat sounds like it might be a good idea. However if you are under the age of 19 and live in the UK you might be entitled to EMA which is about £30 per week plus bonus.

No comments:

Post a Comment