Forex Forex Forex Forex

Thursday, April 19, 2007

I want to earn xtra money, what do I need to consider? -

I am a single parent and I d like to earn xtra money. I live and work near a luxury subdivison homes and apartments and I thought about soliciting for help cleaning homes. How would you go about advertising to only those people? How much would you charge? How do you gain people trust? Is there anything I need to consider? Do you think putting flyers on their doors tacky?________Hello, I think that the best way to approach these people may be to go through the management of the apartments. Upscale or not, no one likes flyers on their door or car. This way you can work something out with the mngr to perhaps slip it into their boxes or for them to be kept on the counter in the mngt office. (perhaps you can give them a discount for your services or a free coupon - one time only in exchange for their help) Another optrion you may consider could be and errand service....this way you can still be with your kids on your quot;offquot; time, but also be making extra money. Im a single parent too, I have a f/t job and the fact that I will have to forfeit seeing them in the evenings and weekends is why I am starting my own business as welland not getting a second job. The errands could be, cooking dinner, picking up dry cleaning, walking their dog, grocery shopping or gift shopping or getting their cars washed for them. Kind of a Gal Friday situation. Best of luck to you.________use flyers once every two weeks for 3 months with marketing they have to keep seeing your name over and over between they pay attention________day care at your house?________Cleaning houses is a great way to make money. I would charge $35 per 1000 sqft ie 2000 sqft house $70. More if you live in CA, or NY. Advertising with fliers is a good start. Once you get your foot in the door word of mouth is the way to go. Umtil you gain peoples trust you will have to buy it. Purchase a criminal background check on yourself, drug test, and insurance. Provide these documents to potential customers. Forming an LLC would be a good idea too.________If you live near a luxury subdivision, it is probably filled with baby boomers. I actually own a business in the health/wellness industry, which is the next trillion dollar industry due to the baby boomers. That s why I chose it over selling makeup or candles, etc, because I needed stability and income potential that I could will to my children. I chose Tahitian Noni International because I did my research and found the company was documented and ranked the 4th fastest growing company ever of any kind in their first 6 years, and the product was documented by the Discovery Channel and the ONLY nutritional supplement juice found in the Physicians Desk Reference, unlike Xango or ANY other supplement juice. With all of the credibility, I took a leap of faith, and it has paid off. Also, what makes this company different is they offer access marketing. We get paid off of movies, cafes, and co-branding with household products that has nothing to do with us selling. Don t believe what other people or I tell you. Inspect what you expect. If you do thorough research like I did, you will find your goldmine. I truly believe in my company and my product, and the fact that we did over $49 million last month, have made over $3 billion in less than 10 years, and that a bottle is sold worldwide every 1.8 seconds, alot of other people do as well. Do your own research, but I will be glad to assist you if you want to know more.________I was in a similar situation, children, needing extra cash, etc. I decided to start my own business because the hourly return was so much greater! Less time spent working sounded great to me! Especially if you are near an upscale subdivision, you might find this business very lucrative!________Check out my website for the home based company that I work for. It s a great company that deals with candles and some bath and body products. I am a single mother of two and my cousin also does this and she is a stay at home mom with after school care in her home. If we can do this, you can to. If you see that this is something you would like to do, please feel free to sign up with the company on my website, or if you have any questions, please feel free to email me and I will get back with you quickly. www.amyscandles.scent-team.com

No comments:

Post a Comment