Forex Forex Forex Forex

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

What is the easiest way to earn enough money to buy a PC if you are 15? -

I got a job but I earn only 60 Australian Dolars a week. To spend enough money for a good PC I would need 6 months or more. Is there any way possible to earn money in a short period of time just for quot;oncequot;. Or any quot;easy to runquot; business for quot;15 year old brainquot;?________So, I know this will sound crazy, but I did it myself and made (in Highschool) $15,000 in 2 years, while in school plus my normal job. I bought candy for really really cheap in stores, then I sold each piece for $1.50 at school. You can also buy Nutter butter s (if you have them) as well as Oatmeal pies and other small candies. This bought me a computer, sent me and a friend to New York New York for a week, sent me and 3 other friends to a youth camp in Florida and more. Good Luck.________Hey my son did that same candy deal in school and made big bucks. He never had to ask anyone how to make money and always had plenty to do whatever he wanted. That continues today as he earns good money as a salesman at 24 years old. Probably because of the confidence he gained in his childhood experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment