Forex Forex Forex Forex

Saturday, June 23, 2007

How can an American expat earn money while living abroad? -

Hi, I met the woman of my dreams online, my visa does not allow me to work, my wife being from a third world country cannot earn enough money to even pay for my heart medication. I have been living off my life savings which will be exhausted in less then 1 year. I love my wife and it scares me to even think about having to go back to the US since she cannot go with me. I am sure you married people can understand what I mean. I have never asked for anything and your good advise would be greatly appreciated! Please help, I am desparate :( mrcnblue@yahoo.com________You ll have to try to get a work visa. I d probably not have chosen to go to a foreign country to retire if I didn t have enough money to live on until I died. If you ve already married her, she should be allowed to come to the US, it just might take a while and you ll have to be separated until she get s her papers.________I dunno which country you are in. Hope it s not Phillipine. In some asian countries, Americans make money way easier and much more than at home, depending on ur career and education. And if you re in China, it s now good timing for stock market investment, but of course you can not invest ur life-saving money into it. Anyway, first thing first, try to get a work visa and then make out a plan. But I wonder why can t you bring ur wife to America? You two are married. and ur American citizen. Anyway, if you re not in an privilidged industry, you better come back to America and get a job here, along with ur wife. Best luck !________Try it. It will for U. http://www.emoneyinfo.info/infbasedservi... U may Join AGLOCO.U will able to earn money even when U search something eals. Its really good. try it for free.. http://www.agloco.com/r/BBBJ2658 Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment