Forex Forex Forex Forex

Thursday, June 14, 2007

What can I do with 500 Dollars to earn more money? -

I have a little money I have to work with, and I m wondering what I can do with it to earn more money. I dont want to do anything THAT risky.________You know what...you may find me dumb for saying this cuz it seems soo easy...but trust me. BUY CANDY! Go out to the store right now...and buy candy. Then sell it for more money. PEOPLE BUY IT!!! I m not even playin. And it sells quick too if you re constantly around different kinds of people. But if you re only like..sitting at home on the couch with your family, it wouldn t work. I think your family might get sick of candy. Haha! Hope this helps...good luck and God bless.________A rawth IRA________Put into a CD or a money market account with 4.8% or 5% interest rate. Check out ingdirect.com or hsbcbank.com to setup a free online account =) start small!________depends how much you wanna earn.. and without risk, that s tough. Why not go to Bugis Street and buy some bags at a bulk price and sell them online.________MLM. Those 3 letters mean a lot. It is for multi-level marketing. The entrance fees are low. Compared to buying a franchise, where you spend hundreds of thousands (or millions) to use a name, you spend under $100. In my case $35. It is because the company wants you to sell the product, not the name. And the way it makes you money is by its distribution. I am a distributor, and I buy product at one price, and sell it higher. Same as everyone else trying to make a buck, right? But with MLM, when I have sold my product to someone, I can offer them a chance to sell it to others and get the product at the same price I do. So, they sign up and for every case they order, I get paid. And if I sign up two, or twenty two, every case they order is money in my pocket. Now, if they sign some one up, they get paid, but so do I. I get paid for each person under me, forever wide, and until the line gets to be nine deep, Wide means I can have 1000 distributiors directly under me and I get paid for all their sales. Nine deep means I sign up quot;person 1quot; who signs up quot;person 2quot; under them, who signs up quot;person 3quot;, right up to quot;person 9quot;. Even with only 3 people signed up under me, who each only sign up one, I get paid 27 times. And if they sign up more than one, (whcih happens all the time) the figures grow fast. All you need is a good product. Have a look at my site. It is a no BS zone. Have a good look at the product, and there is a business page. It is a pretty new site, so forgive any spelling errors (and feed back is very welcome!) I have also included the professionally designed site below it.________send it to me and ill give u 5000________Go Buy You Some Dogs And Breed Them And Make $300.00 From Each Puppy!! It Will Take A While But Its Worth It.________spend 100 on lottery tickets, Buy a roll of them.. and when you scratch them off.. and come out a millionaire please dont forget about me. My friend and I were thinking about doing this ourselfs. Make sure the roll is a new game and you will have a better chance at willing good money.________reward comes with risk. no risk no money............________Buy some Iraqi Dinar. If it ever gets anywhere close to the U S dollar, you will be rich. You can find places that sell dinar on the internet. Make sure you buy the new Dinar and not the old ones with Saddam on it. Here is a good information site: http://www.iraqidinar.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment