Forex Forex Forex Forex

Monday, June 25, 2007

How can I earn money and fast? -

I am 13 years old. I want to go to this private high school, but I want my parents to know that i will help, because they can not afford all of it. But i have no clue to get the money that i need. Please give me other answers than babysitting, mowing lawns, cleaning homes.________you could maybe work at the public library selving books or volunterring for something________You could always do peoples projects and homework 4 them if school isnt a struggle for you. You could charge 6 bucks a project and for homework 4 bucks. I kno its dumb but I hope I helped!! GOOD LUCK!________i have the same problem. i do surveys sites but it takes 2 long to get the check lol________Isnt private high school like a $1000 or more a month? If so, dont quit public school.________donate blood________Try Treasure Trooper. I do NOT earn 3500/Month, but im sure that person doesnt either. Go to http://www.treasuretrooper.com/allforyou you wont become a millionaire but it will earn you a little spending money.________Have you ever considered making money online? GPT sites are a very popular way to making money online and they are free to join. You get paid to complete free offers and surveys.________ Think of something that leverages your time. Books by Robert Kiyosaki explain this. Don t mow lawns yourself, get a group of other people mowing lawns for you, and you get a % or set amount for finding that work. That is the difference between a job and a business. Online affiliate maketing is another relatively simple way to make money-not instant, but fairly quickly. All the best

No comments:

Post a Comment