Forex Forex Forex Forex

Monday, June 25, 2007

My husband and i are both disabled and collect s.s.since we dont earn money do we have file taxes? -

We both dont earn any money other than social security,dont have any w2 forms to file.________It depends on the amount you receive and if you file jointly I know I do not have to pay taxes but you still have to file. go to this site you can get all the help and answers you need here.

No comments:

Post a Comment