Forex Forex Forex Forex

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

What are some good websites to earn money from home? -

I am looking to make some extra money at home while trying to finish career.________I m glad you asked this question. I took Randi s advice above, and it looks good. I m going to try it. Thanks Randi.________I have a home business with Womens Dream Team. Very good company with a great corporate partner. http://banessa.womensdreamteam.com________try this site! http://cashcrate. com/131862 (Take the space out before com) That s the site I use. I get about an extra $60-$150 a month. It s not one of those spam sites with unrealistic goals like $1500/month or anything but hey...an extra $150 helps right?!) At the end of the month you get a real paper check in the mail. Go to my yahoo 360 page and read my blog about it for more info or message me if you want more information on it. It really is a good deal. AND it s free to sign up________I have only just started making money on-line and was hesitant at first. Too many options and way too many scams. Came across a site called ProfitLance http://robsam.netsalaries.com/hop in another question and have joined up. It is affiliate marketing and it is really cheap, about $75 and you can earn some good money if you take the time to learn the skills and apply them. You don t need to have any money to start up and he doesn t ask you for any more once you have paid for the course either... I am constantly learning and he is contactable by email if you need any advice along the way. There are heaps of options out there though so Good Luck choosing the right one for you.________Here are a couple sites that might be of interest to you http://www.1stbusinessreview.com they review online business opportunities and post the ones that work on there site. Also you may want to check out http://www.firstinforeview.com they give you all the information you need to start your own internet business with out having to buy a program.________You could do tupperware! I have tons of people doing online parties! They also can do silent and inhome. I love tupperware and it doesn t take much effort to make the money. You just give your catalogs to the host and they get most of the orders! Marissa Chupp http://www.my.tupperware.com/marissachup...________I m a wahm and I chose Latasia jewelry because it was the right company for me...I loved the products, the people are great and the commissions are fantastic! I think you just need to do your research and go with what feels right to you, and if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. There are a lot of wahm (and dad too!) sites out there with many opportunities. You are also welcome to check out my lens for more info on Latasia. www.squidoo.com/queenofbling Best of luck to you!________There are none, that s why everyone has to leave the house and get a real job... Unless you can start a home based business that utilizes a website... but those quot;make money nowquot; sites are a scam.________You are probably receiving a lot of information about possible work from home jobs. I have been in your shoes and have spent many hours online researching and trying to find the right one. The one thing that I ended up figuring out is that there are no true work from home quot;jobs.quot; In a work from home job you usually start out working for a company and then for whatever reason, sometimes, the company will let you take your job home; thus work from home job. I would never pay a company to work from home. However, there are many work from home “opportunities.” These opportunities provide you with the vehicle to work from home and build your own business. The difficult or frustrating part about finding the right opportunity is that there are many offers that are not legitimate, but scams. Theses scams make it difficult for the companies that truly offer a legitimate opportunity to work from home. Usually, work from home opportunities have a small investment to start your own business. These are okay as long as they are around $100, anything much more than that and I would stay away. Also if they require a monthly overhead to run the business it should include things like your websites, training, back office system, and support. Remember any business that you start and want to continue will always have start up costs and monthly expenses, if it doesn t then it is probably not a legit business. I am a stay at home mother of 2 (ages 4 and 2). My husband works 6 days a week and I do not have much help in the area of child care for my children. On my journey to finding the right work from home opportunity I tried everything from selling vitamins, lotions and many other product based companies. I also looked into processing information online. What I realized with all these companies is that I usually put more money back into my business and ended up with lots of product I really did not need. I also was very skeptical of some of those online work from home websites that really never got to the point of what I would be doing to earn income. Finally, I was given information on a legitimate work from home company. At first I was very skeptical and paid no attention to the information. Then one day my mother needed to have some dental work done but had no insurance. I remembered that I had some information on discount dental plans. Once I researched the information I had been given, I realized that I could provide my mother with a way to pay less for her procedure and earn an income for signing her onto the discount dental plan. I have been with the company since and am on the fast track toward building a six figure income. I work 15 hours a week (give or take a few) for a National Discount Medical Benefits Company. The company has been in business for over 16 years and is continuing to expand! We have been featured on quot;60 minutesquot;, quot;The New York Timesquot;, quot;Wall Street Journalquot;, quot;Time Magazinequot;, and quot;American Medical Reviewquot; as one of the most reputable, legitimate home based companies. We are members of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, the National Association of Dental Plans and the owner of the company sits on the board of The Consumer Health Alliance, which we are also a part of their membership. Our company addresses the number one problem in US, which is that 70% of Americans can t afford or can t get health insurance for whatever reason. We are an alternative for people who are suffering with their health because of this issue. Now to work for our company you don t have to know everything there is to know about Health Care. Our company will train you on how to communicate our services to those who need it. We have over 2 million members that use our plans and save money on their health care. When you work for the company you are able to set your own hours and build a residual income while you work. Because we get paid month after month, year after year for the work we do our income is always increasing and we get paid even when we don’t work. The company also does not enforce a monthly quota, which was important to me. I wanted to have the flexibility to work when I wanted and how much I wanted. Of course the more you put into your business the more income you will receive. Some of the benefits we offer are 401k, direct deposit, life insurance and a family benefit package for your entire household. The next best thing is there is no cold calling, telemarketing, stocking of inventory, collecting of payments, and no home parties! This was very important to me as I had the child care issue to deal with and wanted to be able to stay home and work without having to leave my house. Another great thing about our company is that we all work together to as a team. We are not out to compete with our fellow representatives. Whenever I need advice my team is there to help me to be a success. This was also very important as I was new to the business and wanted the team support you get working a 9-5 job without having to work the 9-5 job. I have also made many friends along the way and still have the interaction with adults while taking care of my children at home. I guess I could go on and on about what we do and how we get paid, but the best thing for you to do is research the company for yourself and determine if it is right for you. Check us out at www.AHomeBusinessThatPays.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment