Forex Forex Forex Forex

Sunday, January 14, 2007

How could a 13 year old boy earn money to go to California? -

Well I convinced my mom! thanks every one on my other question. Now, I went on Expedia and calculated it to my closest airport to my friends. It was around 710 to 750 or 780 and my mom agreed to let me go but shes not gonna help with the money so I need a way to get it.________You could cut grass, take a news paper route, ask if your neighbors can use help with anything around the house. Make some crafts amp; sell them. Ask your mom if you can have a garage sale. Hope you get the chance to go. ________Just cut grass. if you want it bad enough just get a year contract with 5 people be there when there grass needs cutting and u should make enough money if you ask them to pay you half at the beginning of the season and half at the end.________Babysit. Mow lawns. make potholders blah blah blah u can think of something!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment