Forex Forex Forex Forex

Thursday, January 18, 2007

How can I earn some money? -

My dad won t let me get a job, but I need to earn money so I can go on a trip to Memphis, Tenneessee with my highschool band. I don t have very much time and I need $225. I have until December.________start babysitting, cutting grass, ask for an allowance etc________You better start selling candy or whatever in school.________I ll give you $300 for a BIowjob ;-)________try some of the links in my site they pay u to read emails and fill out surveys. http://uk.geocities.com/matthewaston1@bt...________go and get a job or sit outside and look poor and beg for money________well you re a teenager so you can t sell your blood, but keep that one in mind when you re in college. its easy and quick and i made $50 a week for a whole summer. but the easiest way probably is to sell stuff on ebay. clip coupons from the sunday paper to sell. or go to a thrift shop and buy baby stuff or pet stuff real cheap, these sell well on ebay. you can make about $50 weekly doing that. it works for me. good luck.________Kiss up to your grandparents or baby sit and do chores for elders. It worked for me and now I am loaded. Or steal from a little sibling!!!________u can allways sell blood there pretty decent plus u get a free cookie and juice afterwards. or otherwise make a garage sale out of your stuff you don t need.________Protest military funerals, then when the government passes a law against you, sue them for infringing on your free speech rights. Oh wait, someone s already doing that.________Talk to your school, maybe there is some fundraising you can do to help defray the costs________Will your dad le you babysit? That can be lucrative and is not really a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment