Forex Forex Forex Forex

Sunday, January 14, 2007

How can I earn money for a Wii quickly?? -

all i need left is like 80 bucks til my mom will go out and get one with me. what is the quickest way to earn that much money around the house? i really wanna invite some of my friends over before school starts!! and b.t.w, i m only 12...________Well...if you have a sibling...try bargaining with them for money if they have a little(Hey, even 15 dollars helps)...If not, here are some ways... If you live in a neighborhood with friendly neighbors and people who have dogs...offer to walk them(for a few bucks per dog) Also, if they were to go out of town and didn t want to pay icky kennel prices, you could offer to go over like 5-7 times a day and feed dogs, let them out, and play with them. Set up a price per dog or something..Like maybe 4 bucks per dog per day Also, my mom just payed me 50 dollars to clean my whole house...offer your parents to do some stuff around the house(Extra from usual chores) for some money...These worked for me... One last way, if you have really young siblings...maybe your gaurdians wanna go out sometime...offer to stay home with siblings for a little extra cash...or even possibly watch your cousins...and always check nice neighbors with kids...they would pay more than family...(Usually) and it would possibly be fun!!!! By the way, I am exactly 5 months and 11 days into my 13 year, so doing these shouldn t be a problem for you...I hope I helped!!!!(Ps...my bro and I did some calculating...and on average, it is best to have about 400 bucks to get it...as to ensure you have an extra game(Other than Wii play which comes with station) if you would like(Also goes for all that nasty tax) Hope I could be of assistance!!!!________Mow peaples lawns! I hate doing it but i make money fast by doing it.Igot up to 100$ in less than a day and this was about 2 weeks ago.________Well I don t know about around the house unless your parents would pay you for doing things , you normally would do and they did, like maybe get paid to wash the car, babysit, or maybe lawn mowing your close neighbors yards, I hear here in Mn. kids are getting $20 for each yard they lawn mowed! that would get your eight bucks real fast! Back when I was a kid, I only got 2 dollars for mowing lawns! Or you could check with neighbors (you know well )and see if you could do anything for them to make money, just explain why you want to do it and they may surprise you! or if you already do chores for money ask your Mom if she would front you the money and that you would do the chores for like a month for free and you d still pay her back through the chores pay! It seems she is willing to let you get it, but to get it faster make some deal with her! I really think it s great that she didn t just go out and buy it for you, like most parents did, she is trying to teach you about earning things you want, Tell her I said she s a great Mom! and that this world we live in now, need more Mom s like her!________Try babysitting, getting a paper route (make sure to let them know its temporarily), go door to door offering to clean up yards (let them know why, so they dont find you a bit odd), or just offer to do difficult tasks no one else wants to do around th house for some bucks. Good luck! (PS: Wiis are tottaly worth the money; I have one =])________i walked dogs for money, got a paperroute, or you can just mow lawns or something________do chores for money, beg parents for like 5 dollars, Ask for allowance, walk dogs, and other things that makes u happy but will let you earn money________ask your neighbors if they need help mowin the lawn or check craigslist.org to see if anyone needs help passin flyers.

No comments:

Post a Comment