Forex Forex Forex Forex

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Runescape!!! Which stat is most important to train and why? How to earn money if your combat is level 59? -

I have all my levels from 40-60 and it is very hard to train a level, i dont know which is better to train and which benefits the most. I am level 59 and I don t know what to do to earn at least 100k. I don t have much time too because I have to study.________If you are a member, fish and sell them at the exchange. Do Slayer assingments and collect the things they drop and sell them, sometimes you get really good stuf! Kill Dragons and sell their bones and hides. All stats are important, in their own way. I just work on what I enjoy, and the ones I don t enjoy I do when I get bored. Also you can set a goal for yourself, like today, I want to level up this, this and this and do things to do that. If you want to be strong, I would think that the Attack/Strength/Defence would be the most important, I try to keep all 3 of mine around the same level. I do alot of fishing, for selling and making money and for food, so my highest level is in fishing, which helps cooking, because I actually fish for swordfish to sell and cook all the tuna for food. I also enjoy slayer and hunting, so those are both higher than others too. But I don t enjoy farming and summoning and construction, so those are my lowest leves and I have to set my mind to improve those.________There is no stat that is all important. If you re serious about REAL money making w/o risk (Combat, Pking, Slaying). These are the stats. Mining, Woodcutting, Fishing, Runecrafting, Smithing. While other stats are good at money, such as thieving and fletching, those 5 stats are considered the best. Runecrafting is possibly the best out of all of them. Nature making and then law making. Woodcutting is a decent moneymaker once you reach Yews. Better at Mages. Mining, is good all around. Just no place REALLY close to a bank. Smithing...I guess Cballs would be the best option, but really slow, and low EXP. - Gohankaiy on RS________Yes, mine for 100k... what is that 500 coal about ? idk havent played in awhile... runescape is horrible btw.... ________become a member and mine alot of pure ess n sell them

No comments:

Post a Comment