Forex Forex Forex Forex

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Best ways for teens to earn money? -

my friend and i are going skiing in feb and we need a way of earning some money before then, as we have just been made redundant from our job at an estate agents. we are 14/15 yrs of age andin the uk, please any suggestions are appreciated. thanks.________Well kids in my neighborhood if they wanna earn a few extra bucks they go around the neighborhood mowing peoples lawns, and they get paid for it. Especially the much older people who can t mow or pay huge amounts of money for people to mow their lawns for them. And also if its snowing u can also shovel their snow for them, or offer a babysitting service if u have the patience to deal with kids.________If you want to earn long-term income, I suggest you set up your business that minimizes the usage of starting capital, like, lets say, the Internet. It gives you access to the whole world without having to open up a physical store. You also spend less on starting capital. For a store, you spend on furniture, lighting, carpeting, property taxes, maintenance, cleaning and so on. But having your own website gives you the advantage of not paying all these, except for maintenance like employees updating your website. If you create a blue ocean , form a competitive advantage over the other websites in your target market and form a brand, I think you would do quite well. If you are aiming for short-term gains, I barely can think of anything. If you want the meager sum of money, go ahead and mow your neighbors lawn, help in the house to raise your allowance. I hope I helped.________I like your enthusiasm ! I made good money at that age doing yard work and house sitting. The yard work provided excellent workout and built trust to watch their house while they vacationed. Happy Skiing.________Hm... I m not from the UK so I don t know what they have available over there. Try getting a job with your newspaper and see if they need anyone to deliver them... sorry, I really don t know.________well MY favorite 3 sites to make money online aer these 3 i found on this blog http://youngroad.com/blog.html________babysitting, mowing people s lawn... i d say get jobs as camp counselor but it s a little late in the summer for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment