Forex Forex Forex Forex

Saturday, January 13, 2007

How can I earn money as an underage teen? -

I m not sure if I m legally allowed to get a work permit as I m still only 14 (turning 15 in December). I know my other friend earned some money doing some art contracts over the Internet, and if there was anything like that I could do over the Internet (not art though) or if anyone knows the teenage working laws in California, that d be great.________Hey Try this site, is updated every month: http://easyearningguide.webs.com gives some the best legit sites to earn money or free prizes(game consoles, gift cards and so on ) i earned $250 last month! hope this helps good luck________It is actually legal for you to start a job at a store under the current law. You obviously would need a work permit though, but most if any hire fouteen years old becuase they are not as mature and dedicated as a sixteen year old might be. You should be doing other things at fourteen, dont worry about a job have fun being a kid, im 17 and I hate working lol and its only been a year.________Prostitute yourself, pays fairly well.________LAS VEGAS BABY......................

No comments:

Post a Comment