Forex Forex Forex Forex

Friday, January 12, 2007

How to earn money to buy Christmas Gifts? -

How does a 12 year old earn money to buy Christimas Gifts? I want to have atleast enough money to buy my mother something for Christimas. Also I want to have money to buy my friends gifts. Because They re buying me gifts, and I would would feel horrible to not do it in return. But my mother goes first. I really wanna buy gifts for my friends amp; family. But I just don t know how to earn enough :S Help Please, PS: I have no experience babysitting Thanks.________Maybe at this time of year, raking leaves would be good or offer to help people with hanging Christmas lights. Next year, start saving in July! Good Luck.________A part time job would help you earn enough moeny there are many jobs available other then baby sitings, you just need to find them Also if you have less money you can save money with the help of beneficial discount coupons that are offered by this website for free. http://www.clickmycoupon.com/ ________You could shovel snow for you neighbors, help people with Christmas decorations, and if there is a warm day you could have a garage sale, or you could sell things on ebay.com or craigslist.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment