Forex Forex Forex Forex

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

What are some ways for a 17 year old to earn money? -

I am a dedicated and motivated, willing to work 17 year old female. I would really like to start earning quite a lot of money, so what are some of the various ways I can go about earning the money? Please don t suggest prostitute and that cause I have seen some people answer that, I can t open a eBay store either so suggestions please! I m also in my last year of school so I have very limited time in the afternoon.... Thank you in advance! :)________Try getting a part time job at a restuarant! They won t make you a waitress, but being a hostess makes ok money and (depending on the restuarant... but ususally) they get tipped out by the servers. And then by the time you turn 18, you can move up to a server!________Thanks for all the online suggestions but I don t want to do any of those either, any more suggestions please? Report Abuse ________Do what every regular teenager does, work in fast food where you will be abused by rude, angry, trashy customers... Or work in retail which is just as bad. Stay in school, go to university and get a real job. You ll thank yourself for it. Everyone that works in those types of jobs dread it. I m lucky I m studying, and because of the area I m studying I could get a part time job in my area as an assistant, and I don t have to worry about working in fast food/retail like a lot of people my age studying.________Find a telemarketing company. You otta be able to find one that needs someone to work evenings and/or weekends. These places have a revolving door, so you should know if you are hired the day or week you apply. Dress professionally and prepare to interview well. Inbound call-taking is much easier than outbound. Remember you want a set hourly wage, don t accept commission only.________Hi! i suggest you try make money online. you can create blog and put ads, or you can join affiliate marketing. if you think you want make money easily, you can try paid survey. all this things is free without investment. i have site under construction, my site about make money online and i create this site after i have done my research about make money on net. this is my site http://dollarformalaysian.blogspot.com but this site under construction, there is nothing, you can keep the url for your reference soon. so, i recommend you try join survey site http://tinyurl.com/6gnxm4 it s totally free. tq

No comments:

Post a Comment