Forex Forex Forex Forex

Thursday, July 26, 2007

How would a young teen earn money? -

I in am desperate need of money cuz I really want a wii, and my parents are making me save up for it. (ugh!) What are some good ideas to make amp; save money? I am young so I can t get a job, obviously.________check this web you may something for you http://earningalotofmoney.wordpress.com/________Hi. Whant to tell you about new Affiliate Program from dating site http://www.best-adult-content.com This site propose 0,1 $ for new active members. Members are count byyour refferal link. You can also put in you website banners or use text link. Remember, you get 0,1 $ not for click, but for approved members who complete his profile and upload photo. Go0d luck :) Enjoy dating and earnmoney________do some jobs around the house or for your family and friends, like babysitting, washing cars, cleaning houses... or sell some stuff on ebay :)________you could get a job or you could sell some of ur stuff to get some money threw ebay or get old stuff u guys dont use anymore like clothes etc. and make a yard sale________check out my blog http://greengreenpaper.blogspot.com/ I have some ideas there and pics of everything.. if nothing else check out my blog and let me know what you think________Check out your local library for books like quot;Fast Cash for Kidsquot; by Bonnie amp; Noel Drew. It s important to tell you to make sure you re safe from harm when dealing with money and strangers. Get your parents on board to help you create and run a business of your own either selling products or provide services that combine your skills, interests and a demand from your potential customers or clients. Do what you love and the money will follow. You can make and sell crafts, design tshirts or other custom items, sell cleaning products or bubble bath, cook or bake specialty items, help people clean homes and discard clutter, run a recycling center, write newsletters, teach classes, babysit, or do / sell a number of things that your customers want or need. Don t wait for your ship to come in ... Swim out to meet it!!!________Here are some ideas also don t forgot some gaming shops allow you trade-in on an old console and games, you won t get as good a deal as some of the other department stores but when you get at least a nice chunk off the price of the Wii it means you are forking out less money. I have been working from home for a few years now and have done a lot of research. There are a lot of companies that make all these claims that you will make big money quick, but we know if that’s the case, it’s too good to be true. The companies that I have found to actually send you survey’s or you can answer simple questions to earn money I have found to be the best and I’ve listed them below with comments to get you started. If you could click on 2-3 of the ads on my websites that would be great as this is my full-time job and this is how I earn a little money. This is a good one for surveys: http://fillinginsurveystoearnmoney.blogs... If you not up with Ebay this gives good ideas: http://ebayingtoearnmoney.blogspot.com/ This is an advisory site for Earning Money From Home: http://earnmoneyonlineathomenow.blogspot...

No comments:

Post a Comment