Forex Forex Forex Forex

Friday, July 20, 2007

How can a 16-year old earn money besides looking for a part-time job? -

I m looking for a part-time job and while I m waiting for some calls, I really want to earn money. some friends told me that I can sell stuff online. Is that safe? and if it is, how do I do it?________online is NOT safe.. The best way is the old fashioned way... pound the pavement applying for them...________Why would it not be safe??? Of course it is! But you need to be 18 to sell things online and in the real world. Besides babysitting and chores, you d probably feel stupid doing something else like setting up a lemonade stand or selling door to door. Some chores you can do... *clean garages *wash cars *walk dogs *run errands *tutor *take care of someone s garden________You can Ebay. You might need to get your parents to help set up the paypal acct and Ebay acct too.________R u nuts why would u ask a open question like this? leaves u opens for to many bad answers, lol________if only i knew...

No comments:

Post a Comment