Forex Forex Forex Forex

Thursday, July 12, 2007

How do I earn money in Harvest Moon for Ds? -

I dont know how to earn money. Please help. I also cant save because everytime I save, turn off the Ds, then play Harvest moon, it say no save files I have to start a new game everytime. help please.________Plant crops according to season, catch fish and pick up coloured grasses and flowers. Ship all these items at the shipping bin outside Takakura s house. I don t know why your game doesn t save. There could be a problem with it, or you could not be waiting for long enough before turning your ds off. Make sure the screen says save complete before you turn it off. Hope I helped. :) Also some good sites are www.fogu.com www.neoseeker.com au.faqs.ign.com au.gamespot.com www.chaptercheats.com www.cheatmasters.com________i earn money by picking up things on the ground such as flowers, wood, stones, and see them. make sure it says exactly that you saved________u pick up stuff and sell them

No comments:

Post a Comment