Forex Forex Forex Forex

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I am extremely serious about a high school trip to Africa, but it costs 5,000 dollars. How to earn money?!? -

I am a teenager. I am very busy during all times of the year, but I would do ANYTHING for this trip. It is my life dream to travel 3erd world countries (mostly africa) and aid them. I know that my family will not be able to supply hardly any money for this trip, so i need ideas...great ideas. By the way I only have about 3-4 months to earn it...that makes it harder doesnt it? lol. HELP!________there are a lot of ways to do it. First, I would start off by doing simple things, like walking your neighbors dogs, mowing yards, babysitting, etc. You can make a lot of money if you do that. Make fliers to advertise your services, and give them to your neighbors. Be sure to mention that you are doing it for a trip to provide aid in africa. Second, ask your friends and family for donations. Make sure that you explain how important this is to you. It ll take a lot of work, but I think you will raise most if not all of the money.________Since you need the money in a hurry, the only place you can get that money quickly is in ....a website that I can give to your parents via email. (You will need your parents help to get the funds, but you can work when you return to pay back the money). I cannot give you the website s name here because Yahoo Answers Team have a funny way of deciding that answering some questions is quot;Advertisementquot;. Click my picture to send me an e-mail and I will gladly give you the address of the site where you can quickly find the funds you need for the trip. Have fun in Africa. I have been to various African Countries and I love it. The people is so nice, and friendly, contrary to what s portrayed in the news.________sell crack. how appropriate!

No comments:

Post a Comment