Forex Forex Forex Forex

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

How can i earn money in less than 2 months? -

Me and my family are going to America for Xmas so im tryin to earn some money for it. I am going to get a job but i need more options. Any ideas?________I am business owner in the US. I wish you were closer. I would hire you to help in my office, do my housework, yard work, clean the pool, take my grandchildren to the movies, organize my house and help me paint my living room. Then, we would cook lots of make ahead meals and put them in the freezer for hectic days. You could help me throw a party and of course, shampoo my carpet.You could teach me how to run my satelite dish for television and how to operate my cell phone as well as teach me how to use my digital camera and print station. I might also ask you to go shopping with me to pick out new flooring and window coverings. Then we would plant bushes to replace the ones the drought killed last summer and build a fence around my house so the cows don t eat them.( The horses just ate my last pots of flowers last week) I go nonstop, but can t get it all done. If you are smart, you will ask a busy woman if she can use your help.I am certain that there are millions needing your help!________I ve found a really easy way to make a load of money and its as easy as using myspace and its totally free!! Well I know a guy that started this website called Yuwie. Its like Myspace in a lot of ways accept you get paid to use it. You get paid to refer new people, blog, get page views, and you get a small percentage of the activity of the people you referred!! I know it sounds crazy but this site is totally free!! You actually get a small percentage of the money that the site gets from the advertising the site receives! This site has grown really fast so the possibilities are nearly limitless. This isn t a skam like a lot of sites that you go to. You should definately check out the site and join up. Just click on the link below to get started. Its simple!! http://www.yuwie.com/yuwie.asp?r=758amp;vid... You can also check out the traffic status of this website if you click on this link. http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traffi...________Nix, I dont know where you are but if you have a computer and you know how to use it and you are not afraid of working hard, do training ,I maybe able to help you out. You have to be trainable and coachable and I feel like you are really determined to earn the income you need to come to America. Send me e-mail so I can tell you all about it. Joy manilaextracts at yahoo.com________Learn How To Earn Money From Internet Without Spending A Single Cent From Your Pocket at http://earn.tk/________Do some babysitting! See if their is anyone around you that needs their house cleaned. Good Luck!________Sure, craigslist is a good source or go to a temp agency.

No comments:

Post a Comment