Forex Forex Forex Forex

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

How can an 11 year old girl, find a way to earn money? -

I m going on a trip with my girlscouts troop in February to Disney Land and I have to earn $200 dollars by February. I get $9 a week allowance but that s sure not enough for $200 by then. If you could do anything else that s easy enough for an 11 year old do to do for extra money what would it be? I really need help on this one because I don t want to be left behind when I go to Disney Land. This is a one in a lifetime chance help me? I live in a small town so there may not be much to do. Maybe walk dogs, mow lawns ( is a lawn mower easy enough for an 11 year old to work? ) or any more ideas from all you youngsters like me that got great ideas for exra money!!?? No, but seriously I need help on this one becausee I DO NOT WANT TO BE LEFT HOME ON THE TRIP BECAUSE IF YOU DON T HAVE ENOUGH MONEY YOU CAN T GO. sorry for typing that big but this thing is serious for me. what did all you elders do for money when you were my age? i m totally lost i would only have $126 by then with $9 a week.________First off I really do appreciate your industriousness. What I want you to do is tell all those close to you neighbors or friends your dilemma. Then ask them quot; is there any service I can provide for you to help me with my trip?quot;. I guarantee that if you humble yourself this will work.________There are several things that you can do. 1. Babysit 2. car wash in the neighborhood 3. lawn/yard work for neighbors 4. tell your parents you really want to go and ask if there are things you can do around the house to earn extra money. 5. house/pet sit when neighbors go on vacation 6. personal grocery shopper/errand runner for elderly people in your town 7. Clean your room and anything you do not want to keep anymore list on ebay (books/cd s/toys, anything) Good luck________Have a yard sale, sell things you don t wear anymore or don t use anymore on www.craigslist.com (it s free to post), or do a fundraiser in your community! And keep in mind that you re 11. Yes, I know you would be sad to not go, but you ll have your whole life to visit Disneyland later on if this doesn t work out. Good luck!________get a paper round________FUND RAISE!________Babysit________You can try babysitting. If that doesn t work out try going to see the senior citizens that are always looking for extra help in things that they have trouble doing. It is a good way to earn money. Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment