Forex Forex Forex Forex

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Where can I find an advertising program where I can earn money with pay per click? -

I m having problems with Google Adsense. Its Google s advertising program. There program lets you display adds on your site so you can earn money by pay per click. There program searches your site then displays ads relational to your content. The problem is that its to close to my content. I would like a advertising program where I can choose keywords and the ads will show up accordingly. I want a advertising program where I control the ads. HELP !________Yahoo Publishers Network is the only contextual advertising program I know that allows its publishers some control in choosing the keywords for a page http://publisher.yahoo.com/ However, YPN is still in beta program and available only to US publishers. It is not as easy to get into as Adsense, but you can apply. It sometimes takes anywhere from 2 weeks to 6 months to know if you ve been accepted.________Want to try this one? http://www.linkgrand.com/?r=3088 You each visit their website and earn. Each day can earn $0.10.

No comments:

Post a Comment