Forex Forex Forex Forex

Sunday, August 26, 2007

How to earn money by writing anything online? -

I am from Bangladesh. How can I write about anything and earn from online? Or, how can I write for the newspapers and earn? Can anyone say of any such websites where I can blog and earn money per post?________If you can accept paypal, check out StoryMash.com. It s a fun collaborative storytelling site that actually pays you 50% of all revenue for every published chapter.________There are lots of ways to earn money from writing about the subjects that you enjoy. I have a website devoted to this very subject! http://writingmercenary.blogspot.com There are options other than what I suggest in my site too, for example http://www.reviewstream.com will pay you to review anything - hotels, restaurants, mobile phones, cameras etc. literally anything. the downside is that you need to write a lot for your money - maybe 600 words for $2. But depending on the exchange rate where you are this may not be too bad. http://www.dooyoo.co.uk will pay you less to review products, but the reviews are shorter (i think its maybe 150 words) My website gives a lot of information on how to earn money as a freelance writer. If that s something you are interested in then check it out. If not, then the links above will pay you for your reviews. I have been paid by both and they really work (as long as you havepay-pall)________I used to make a ok living making $16.75/HR in labor. Now I work from home from every thing I learned from joining the club I promote on my site. Its the exact program, that taught me how to make a income from home... and I tryed many of them before I found one that really taught you the ropes. Its for real.. If it wasnt it would not come with a quot;make money or its freequot; guarantee... P.S. I made enough money from what I learned just watching the free videos on the ad to make enough money to join the club.. this was the proof I needed I guess... wish I would have found this years ago... just watch the videos on the money link on my site and you will see the passion time and reality of this club. go to www.Upper-Living.com Of course I make money per new lead but thats what this is all about making money on the net, I tell you this so you realise this is a legit answer to your question I am for real. This is where I learned and how I got started. Thanks for your support and I hope this helps... I Hope you do as well as we have. Just go to my site www.Upper-Living.com Click on the money button in the middle of the page and watch all the free videos you will see this is what you been looking for. Thank you________You can get paid 25$ to 45$ per article you write at this website. It is legit and it pays out weekly.________http://www.mylot.com/?ref=rainbowbrains MyLot.com All you do is spend maybe an hour a day on the site and post replies in random discussions to earn money. I earn around $90-100 a month.________are you kidding me you want just by posting have money that s insensible get a job or something

No comments:

Post a Comment