Forex Forex Forex Forex

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

How can I earn money if I am not legally allowed to work in the U.S? -

I am a high school student in the U.S on a visa and I am not legally allowed to work with a contract in this country. I would like to earn some money myself over the summer. Do you have any ideas of things I could do to make some money?________Mow lawns and walk dogs.________Go back HOME we have enough unemployed Americans why should we help you???________You said you are not legally allowed to work with a contract in this country. Therefore, I would suggest you respect the laws of the country. How about volunteering your services? You will gain valuable experience and give back to the community a little in exchange for the opportunity you have been given. If you need some spending money, perhaps ask your parents/guardians until you are legally able to work. You can t put a price on self-respect.________landscaping is good cut grass or do stuff like that for your neighbors its not contract just under the table and it can be good money too________there are a lot of things you can do and a visa might allow you to work... try this site http://www.hits4pay.com/members/index.cg...

No comments:

Post a Comment