Forex Forex Forex Forex

Friday, August 10, 2007

What is a real good way to earn money right now? -

I need to earn some real fast money because I have some bills that are due. I am on a fixed income and can t earn no more the $650.00 per month with a regular job, or we will lose our benefits. So I need to earn CASH. I am a Truck Driver, Plus an all around handy man that knows the ropes and knows how to keep his mouth shut. So, I am asking for help.________Put a quot;handy manquot; ad in your local newspaper.________use this http://www.cashfiesta.com/php/... to get more money..................more than 100amp; Report Abuse ________I can help you in earning, just tell me which country you are located like U.S, U.K , Canada and I will show you how to make money. Also tell me are you looking for short term cash for one time or you want to have long term continue cash flow. Reply to my mail and give me your proper e-mail , so that I can send you full details.________Mow yards in the neighborhood in your spare time. When they get home, go collect your money.________Have you ever heard o Pre-Paid legal. They have a CDL plan that you could sell on the road. Just show people the plan. Check it out.________MLM...Network Marketing..but you will need to talk..:) Just find a good product that you believe in to give a great service.

1 comment:

  1. Get daily suggestions and instructions for making THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS per day ONLINE for FREE.
    SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE

    ReplyDelete