Forex Forex Forex Forex

Friday, August 24, 2007

How do I earn money to buy a sugar glider? -

I need like 100 dollars to get my sugar glider!How do I earn it fast?________A lot of people ask the question---How can I make this or that amount of money fast? It seems many people are looking to get some amount of money instantly it seems with no real work or action involved other that to possess it. The thing that is funny is that they even ask the question in the first place. If you think about it carefully you would think about how money works and lives. Money is very dynamic. Money does not grow on trees, fall from the sky or get pulled from a magic hat. Ok with that said my question is what is ones definition of fast? If it is less than one minute then good luck unless some one nearby that has the amount needed sitting in their wallet and they are willing to part with it voluntarily. There is just no quot;easy buttonquot; for getting money instantly. There is always some kind of exchange (work) involved. I guess you could spend your time and money playing the lottery however lotteries seem to attract people who can not do math. Here are some ideas for getting money fast. These of course are not guaranteed and are for the purpose of example. 1. If it is one hour get on the phone and call everyone you can and ask for it whether a donation or a loan. If the money is survival money (to be used to eat and stay warm) call your church or local rescue charity. 2. If it is one day, go out and ask everyone you can if they need a task done that they may not have time to do and how much they would pay for it and get to work, ok do it now. 3. If it is one week Craigslist, Ebay or Garage Sale some stuff. I know that I have a house full of things I could sell if I needed to. 4. If one month get a job delivering pizzas..........fast! Or go mow lawns, wash cars or clean houses. 5. Two to three months-look into grants. It takes some time to fill out the forms! 6. If it is one year start and grow a business! Good Luck! Zirkamer ________You can do surveys online go here for a list of them http://www.freewebs.com/surveysthatpaywi...

No comments:

Post a Comment