Forex Forex Forex Forex

Thursday, August 16, 2007

How to earn money as a kid? -

I really want ferrets, they d just really be something to look forward to when I got home. I m really trying to convince my parents, but they think it s too expensive, which I guess it is. I started a ferret fund, (my own earned money) but I have a long ways to go. How can I earn money as a kid? (to young to get a job (a few more months to go))________It takes time and effort to take care of pets. It can also be expensive. Pets are a big responsibility. If you want to earn money try walking pets or doing odd chores in your neighborhood, such as mowing or raking the lawn, painting, cleaning out garages or basements. You may also think about babysitting.________kids don t need ferrets, neither do young teenagers. I HIGHLY doubt with school, homework and friends you are going to be able to let your ferret out of the cage (into a room and not just a bathroom like so many ferret owners are thinking is acceptable nowadays but its not) for 4-6 hours a day with you being on the floor and playing with them for at least 1 hour a day then ferrets aren t for you. Unless you have a body double to do school and homework and all that for you them I would forget about ferrets.________you can go to this website its for all ages you can make good money here check it out http://www.freecashcafe.com/1247944

No comments:

Post a Comment