Forex Forex Forex Forex

Friday, March 16, 2007

How does a 12 year old earn money on a snowday? -

My soccer team is going to a tournament in Minnesota and I want to earn some money. I am opening a savings account and i have $70 in it right now.________I admire your effort not many 12 year olds want to work. The first answer is 100% correct, tell them why you are wanting the work and most people will be more than happy to pay you to shovel a little snow.________Get the shovel out! Walk down your neighborhood and knock on some doors - lots of people will pay you to shovel the snow for them.________http://ecommerce-times.blogspot.com________You can try to do some online job such as data entry________U may try some good paid survey site. For a good list please consult http://www.emoneyinfo.info/paidsurvey.ht... Gora________I agree - walk to neighboors houses - tell them why you are trying to make money - dont just ask if you can shovel for them - just go to their doors, introduce yourself (hi Im quot;insert namequot; I live up the street, Im trying to raise money for a trip im going on with my soccer team, I was wondering if I could shovel your walk or driveway for you - or if there was anyting else I could help with for a donation... People are more likely to give you money if they know the reason - rather than your just trying to make money... Good Luck________with respect towards your ethic and good luck on your fundraising, please enjoy the day off.________Check out http://fyad.org/p3ma You will find some great online job opportunities, money making ideas and free resources to help you get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment