Forex Forex Forex Forex

Sunday, March 18, 2007

What are good ways for a 15 y/o to earn money? -

I already applied at a bunch of places but they re not hiring, I don t want to babysit in peoples houses I don t know because that s dangerous. Is there an easy way to make a lot of money? My allowance is really low, $3/week. I really want to buy a PS3 ad a laptop. Any ideas?________Talk to your school s counseling office about a work permit and list of employers who are looking to hire teens. If all else fails get to the library for a book on teen businesses and do what you love and make more money than an employer will pay you by keeping 100% profits after expenses and taxes are paid. You CAN make money but you have to go after it... it won t come to you.________Hands down best way to make money as a kid? mowing lawns and doing yard work (for a guy, otherwise I d say babysitting which is not my cup of tea). Cut grass, rake leaves, trim hedges and everything in between. You re self employed so only work when you feel like making money, pay no taxes, and people feel better about paying some neighborhood kid to do their yard work then hiring some expensive landscaping firm to come by each weak to do it for them. Winter? Shovel snow, you re always in demand. When you re older you can start a small business with your friends and make some money off their work.________There is this online game website that I have been playing for awhile now. It s free and you can win money and other prizes. I already won $175, but you could probably win more if you have more time to play than me. The link is http://www.prizevillage.com/signupCode/d... It s a pretty cool site. They play advertisements on the side and that is how they fund the prizes. At first I was hesitant to sign up because i thought that it was too good to be true, but I already received my prize money. Check it out.________Wait until you re sixteen, and you won t have any trouble finding a job. I got one at 15- too young. I was hired but quit after a couple of months because they weren t treating me fairly and wouldn t work with my schedules like they would with other employees. Just wait a year...enjoy the times you don t have to work.________visit library for age appropiate books on earning cash .________Newspaper routes, and telephone book delivery are always hiring. During election year working to stuff envelopes or pass out flyers door to door. Some high schools have pt work for students @ school, for example library aide. Some cities offer work programs for the youth in the summer. Try your school counselor, too.________Do online jobs. For details visit http://blogandmakecash.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment