Forex Forex Forex Forex

Friday, March 23, 2007

Need money for Christmas shopping, how do I earn it in a short amount of time? -

Ok, well you all know how Christmas is coming and I need to buy presents, but I m only 12. I get allowance, but what are some other, faster ways I can earn money?________im in the same situation as you cept im 14 and dont get allowance:( but maybe if i start working i will get it lol .. anyways lately ive been doing raking leaves, and once the snow starts coming im definitely gnna do shovelling - lotsa ppl hate to shovel. you can charge up to like $20 bucks! you can ask around and see if anyone needs babysitters, if anyone needs their lawn mowed, basically anything ppl are lazy/busy to do. good luck!________Ask for an advance on your allowance, like to be payed right now for the next month. Try babysitting, I made $40 the other night watching two sweet little girls. They went to bed in like two hours and then I just watched George Lopez til the parents got home. How easy is that?________babysitting it saved my christmas last year and this year________Are you allowed to babysit?________Go out around your block and babysit--that s what I do. In September I had no money at all, now I m loaded. If only I didn t have to buy presents...lol.________Help people with their yard =)

No comments:

Post a Comment