Forex Forex Forex Forex

Monday, March 19, 2007

How do I continue as a stay home mom and earn money? -

I m 37 years old and I have a masters in Social Work. I have a 14 month old baby girl and I would like to stay home with her for at least one more year. My husband works and manages the house but I d like to have my own spending money.________Hi, I found a good website which is an index for all legitimate jobs from home. There are jobs like quot;researchers, ad testers, writers, sales amp; customer service and more. No scams and none of the listed jobs charges any fees. Go to http://www.cjfj.net see ya chrisq________I make money from owning my own websites. But direct sales is an option, writing articles, eBay...there are a lot of choices. Visit the forums at http://www.wahm.com and you ll get lots of ideas and advice.________Hi, This truly is not just about making money but having safe products in your home for you and your family. If you are interested in a home based business than you can e-mail me back at cleanandsafehome@yahoo.com and I can give you the details. I am not going to give all the hype that people look for but just tell you the truth. We don t sell,deliver or stock products. The name of our company that we work with is Melaleuca and we are proud to say their name. It is not a scam or an MLM company, it is just a fortune 500 company that care about people and enjoys paying them for referring people to them and it is as simple as that. The important part is using their products as I know that you will love and the rest comes from using them as it is truly a great story about this company. Let me know if you would like to learn more. Thanks, Rich amp; Teresa________start an online business and ebay.com is a great one________Absolutely easy... I am 15 and I have just earned 500$. I could not believe it when I saw the check arriving home. You need to check this out...________I would join http://www.treasuretrooper.com/137569 and http://www.*************/index.php?ref=6... to make money online. These sites are great for stay-at-home moms and dads. There are no upfront costs, and the sites are legit. I have recieved many checks from them before. You earn money by completing surveys, and trying free trials, suck as Netflix. Get a few friends to sign up as you referrals and you can earn even more, plus a $1 bonus on CashCrate. If your not sure about joining, here is some proof of members earnings for TreasureTrooper: http://forum.treasuretrooper.com/index.p... Try it out!________hi i m 2 a homemakern have come accross some interesting sites Earn Money without spending your Money and Time Spend 30 Minutes a Day. You Can Earn Thousands Of Rupees per month. Get Rs 500 just for signup. Click http://www.surveyspaysu.com?id=84842 .and Register FREE AD-3________Don t get into any of these deals where you have to pay to work for someone or buy stuff you then have to find someone to buy. Those are disasters. Find some part time work in your field that you can do in the evening when your husband can watch your daughter. It could be teaching a class in social work at the local community college at night school. Also think of something you can do at home in your own field. I am a rehabilitation counselor and I can do medical case reviews at home for which I am paid an hourly fee. Contact a former employer and see if there is any work you can do for them at home.________you could be a nanny. baby sitting is big business for stay-at-home moms. be prepared for a wild bunch of kids though. most of those kids that come your way are from people who can t afford child care, meaning they have hardly an education to get a good job making enough money to get some child care(or else they wouldn t need a baby sitter).________I m a distibutor for a company that sells romantic products. We do at home parties. So much fun 7 easy money. If you re interested, email me. I ll tell you more.

No comments:

Post a Comment