Forex Forex Forex Forex

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

How to sell my handmade cards? Want to earn some money.. can i make money by selling it? -

How to sell my handmade cards? Want to earn some money.. can i make money by selling it? i am a self taught artist. People love my oil paintings, handmade cards and gifts very much. Can anyone help me.......... how to start my own small business? I live in Hyderabad , India.________Etsy http://www.etsy.com is a good place to sell handmade cards. You sign up for a store there (it s free), you list your items for sale (it s US 20 cents per item), and you pay Etsy 3.5% of each sale. Your listing will stay up for 4 months, or until it sells. In order to accept payment at Etsy you ll need a PayPal account. The key to doing well on Etsy is to make sure you photograph your cards well. Look at some of the other handmade card listings at Etsy to get some ideas. Hope this helps!________first you start participating in exihibitions of crafts n handlooms. you can keep your paintings, cards, showpeases etc... there for sale. print some papmlate n distribute the area around you. which will help you a lot for getting orders.________I might be able to help. Contact me.________go to public places...present ur work in a nice and elegant manner..if people like ur work and also thinks that its not as hefty as other art things are..they would surely buy it....thats what i recommend...best of luck....

No comments:

Post a Comment