Forex Forex Forex Forex

Saturday, August 11, 2007

How does a 14-year old earn money? -

I need to earn about a hundred bucks in one month for summer school. What s the easiest way to do it, and my parents don t let me babysit cause they re afraid im gonna kill the stupid child but that is so idiotic because i take care of my little sister all the time.________just tell your parents that if you cant babysit then they owe you the money that you could have earned for camp. please continue to NOT kill your baby sister and maybe they will have more faith in you soon.________You can try a paper hat job, or something like that. Believe it or not babysitting is a big responsability and you need to be a little more mature specially if you have to deal with an emergency. So, yes, you re a little bit young and that nasty attitude that you show in your writting is probably why you re still not fit to take care of a child.________You can try this site, they let you start at 13 with no I.D. or anything. They paid me a couple times. You can email me for some more like this if u want. home_teachin@yahoo.com http://www.dailycashrewardz.com/members/...________hanna, You can make money forever. I have listed a few ways on my blog. All free to join. I believe these are the best ways for young people to make money online. feel free to visit it if you want to. http://money4dollars.blogspot.com________Do some house work for people in the neighborhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment