Forex Forex Forex Forex

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

What are ways for my 12 year old daughter to earn money? -

I already does household chores and I pay her $10, but me and her both agree that she should find some other way to raise her own money and save it up? What can she do?________Babysitting and pet sitting. A simple first aid class could make her the top babysitter around. She is a good age for 4-8 year olds. She could also help children with reading and homework.________washing cars, my 13 year old nephew does this and charges 20 for a normal car or 30 for like 4WD big cars, its a good safe way for her to earn some money, and lots of people will pay for their car to be washed________Sheeeeeeeeesh She will be an adult soon enuff and have SO many cares in this wicked ole world! Alan Jackson couldnt say it any better :quot;Let them be little, Let them sleep in the middle...Let them be littlequot;________I made and sold jewelry with my best friend when I was her age. We made beaded necklaces, bracelets, and earrings. We also made lanyard key chains and melted some sort of plastic stuff to make rings. Most of the time we sold the jewelry before school started and got quot;ordersquot; from people to make customized stuff. We weren t rolling in the money or anything, but it was fun, and we earned some extra cash. Any sort of trendy craft can be turned into profit.________Babysitting plus it is a good skill that she may need in the future. I also make money by selling little gift baskets for valentines day to my friends and stuff. Check the link.________Take her to a local hospital and let her take a CPR class, then she can babysit.________Well, I see a lot of people saying babysitting. But I just want to say that 12 may be a little young to expect your phone to be ringing off the hook for that. I mean, I wouldn t leave my kids with a 12 year old unless I knew them and knew first hand that they were very mature for their age. In fact, in Tx where I live, it s not even legal for kids to be left on their own until age 14. You might want to check that law for your state. I would like to suggest however, that she make up some flyers to be a mommy s helper. A mommy s helper comes over and helps to entertain the kids while the mommy tries to get some things done. They basically babysit with supervision. They could also do chores for the mommy if need be, or take the dog for a walk. Basically, just a second pair of hands for a tired stay at home mom. This is an excellent way to make money, and you don t have to be worried about your daughter being along with kids, and your daughter doesn t quite have so much responsibility. It can be a little scary babysitting when you re that young. I would help her print up some really cool flyers and take them around the neighborhood. If you re really ambitious about helping her, help her place an ad in your local paper. You could even have her enlist her friends if she gets more jobs than she can handle, and they can all take some jobs. It could be a fun thing. Also, there s the normal washing cars, yard work, cleaning other peoples houses, ooh-she could have a garage sale for you if you ve got a lot of stuff that you could get rid of. She gets a cut in the profit if she does most of the work. She could also do this for other people. Clean out their garage or attic, sell the junk, and get a percentage of the profits. I know a lot of people that would like someone to do this for them. They want to get rid of their junk, but they re too lazy to pull it all out themselves. Try that!________As a child I would mow grass. Although I only did it for one neighbor. I would have done more but I swear she was sitting on like 2 acres!________I started babysitting at 12, just a few hours at a time for some family friends, but it gave me money and kept me busy, as well as dog-walking. She could even try to do chores for her grandparents, etc.________paper run, Baby sitting, wash cars________Take it from an eleven year old (Me ^^) If you live in a pretty nice neighborhood, you can ask around for people in need of babysitters, unless you don t feel she is old enough. She could also do household chores for another family, like mowing lawns, things like that for people you know well. I can t think of much, making money is hard for us preteens, but we can try ^^________winter time shovel snow

No comments:

Post a Comment