Forex Forex Forex Forex

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Aside from the obvious, what are ways for teenagers to earn money? -

I m a fourteen year old fairly responsible girl, and I m looking for ways to earn enough money for a back-to-school wardrobe. I ve tried babysitting, but I can t find anyone to babysit. I m allergic to dogs, so I can t do dog walking. No one would hire me to mow their lawn or weed their garden because I live in an area where everyone hires quot;professionalsquot; for that sort of thing. I m pretty smart, but I suck at math and I wouldn t know how to find kids to tutor. With that said, any ideas?________A few ideas... - Try tutoring the things you re good at. If you have friends who are always complaining about bad grades, offer to tutor them. If you can t find friends to help, post on craigslist.com. Just post what you tutor, what you charge, and your contact info. - While on craigslist, look under the general labor or the domestic labor listings and try to see if someone has posted a need for help with something you d be comfortable doing. It takes patience. But I promise craigslist will help you a lot. Good luck! Morgan P.S. = By the way, try posting other services on craiglist, like babysitting and lawn services.________Hey :] I ve got a few success stories with the quot;MyBuxquot; networks. They re paid to click sites, and are probably the most trustworthy ones around. Even the owner posts in the forums, keeping everyone up to date and is very friendly - an honest person. There s 4 of these sites, all different but owned by the same person and signing up to all 4 is well.. 4 times the amount of money ^^ I ve earned quite a bit from them, and they DO payout on time, everytime, and it s pretty easy to make hundreds from them, even thousands if you try. It s well worth the 30 min every day. http://www.clickmybux.com/?r=joeysannieb... http://www.earnmybux.com/?r=joeysannieba... http://www.makemybux.com/?r=joeysannieba...________Well, it’s hard for kids to find ways to earn extra money, I’ve been doing research for you and I’ve come up with a few good ideas and put them in a blog so take a look: http://waysforkidstoearnmoney.blogspot.c... Also if you’re wanting to do surveys for money, I’ve also listed them in this blog of mine: http://fillinginsurveystoearnmoney.blogs...________Well I am thirteen and I get money by teaching at lindenwood colledge. I teach busniess. You could go to the flet market and sell anything you and your family doesn t want. Sorry do not have alot of ideas hopefully you find some =)________I m 12 so i got that same question. Try working at a local store. I can t so tell me how it goes. you could also invest in Disney or something with whatever you have. Good luck. (wish i could work at a store)________just work at your local grocery store/fast food chain. i live in a place where there is a worker shortage, so jobs are easy to get and the pay is high. look in the paper for some odd jobs etc.________hey...you can try this Yuwie...its a social networking site which pays you for things like logging in, blogging, uploading pictures, to having ur profile viewed, etc, etc, etc......... Do check it out... http://r.yuwie.com/mukund1776/________lemonade stand lol or a garage sale.________invent the cure for cancer then you might make some serious green stuff________one thing u can do advertisement in newspaper in cheap tutor too Ur kids is _____Lissie p contact 1234567890 here________http://ecommerce-times.blogspot.com________Hi, This is the mostly asked question. But Please be careful while reading the answers and acting on those. Most of the persons reply here and provide a source containing their referral link and when you click and register at that website you will be paying a part of your earning to those who attracted you to the website. On the other hand, most of the websites who promise to pay you are the scams, they get the work done but do not pay, But All the sites are not like that. Let me tell you about one which is tested and the most most trusted and paying website. But You can not visit that website directly due to the restriction. Check the website which I join and Get paid For More than 78 USD in a month. It has become a very very popular website in a short span of time. There are the thousands of user registered and site need more intelligent and the hardworking persons like you. Age is no limit and earning is also not. Check the website http://www.earn4free.we.bs You will be 100 % Satisfied, It is guaranteed - Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment