Forex Forex Forex Forex

Thursday, August 23, 2007

What are some of the things I can teach to earn money? -

I am a highschool graduate, now I am about 22 years old. what are some of the good things I can teach to earn money?________First off, you usually can t teach without a teaching certificate, but, as far as what you can teach, you teach what you know. Whatever you re good at, whatever you ve specialized in, etc. If you don t know something that you can teach, chances are, you probably don t know enough to teach it, so, you ll need to go take some classes to learn something that you can teach.________I would suggest teach forex trading as it is very good way to earn money without any effort. http://money-review-site.com/investment....________You can tutor junior and senior grads in those courses you excel. If you excel in Math, Science, and English you would have no difficulty in finding clients. Perhaps you can help with SAT preparation. If you plan on offering tutoring services, I would suggest that you connect with the Guidance Counsellor and Department Heads letting them know that you are available to help any of their students....a great way to get referrals. Good luck!________piano teacher, teach english in a developing nation, survival skills to hunters in oregon, snowboard instructer, scuba instructer, dance teacher, gymnastics.________Sewing something, any handicrafts, different languages if you know any apart from English, give private tuitions to young kids who need help with homework...good luck________I m gonna be very unconventional here. You can teach a scarce but vital subject area. I teach and coach people about real life issues such as understanding exactly how failure and success IN ANY AREA OF LIFE works. Feel free to email me at ANY time and I ll be glad to share more with you.________decide what your favorite subject was in high school and then find out what you have to do to become a tutor

No comments:

Post a Comment