Forex Forex Forex Forex

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Is there a for real way to earn money doing surveys on the internet? -

my hubby wants me to help with the bills for about 6 months,I d rather not leave the house.Can I earn money quick staying home?________Well, yes and no. Yes, you can make money...no, probably not as much money as you need. I usually make around $20 a month taking surveys (another $20-30 referring people from my website). I m signed up with more than 10 sites, and take all the surveys I qualify for (and that work with my browser--I think I loose about $5-10 a month from surveys I could have taken if I had Internet Explorer). That s only for a few hours work, which isn t bad, but it sounds like you need more money than that. Anyways, I ve listed some of the sites I have taken surveys through and actually been paid (or received other rewards like gift cards or CD S) on the following site if you are interested. http://www.windhavenweb.com/surveys I list how they pay you, what I like and dislike about them, whether they have an affiliate or referral program, etc. (And yes, if I say they have an affiliate program, I m part of it, and make a commission when someone signs up through that link...I like to be up front about that). As you re searching, here are some tips to avoid scams. Don t sign up for any survey site which asks you to pay to access the surveys. Also watch for language like quot;get paid for taking surveys AND SIGNING UP FOR OFFERSquot; if you don t want to have to sign up for stuff with other companies to get paid. Always carefully read their terms of service and privacy policy. If in their privacy policy they say they only use aggregated info, this is GOOD SIGN they are legit. Aggregated info information that is grouped together so it can t be connected with anyones personal identification like name, e-mail, phone or address. That s what survey sites SHOULD collect. Avoid sites that say they give, rent, or sell any personal information (info that is not aggregated) to third parties (unless you really don t mind getting junk mail, telemarketing calls, and spam). Also, never sign up for a survey through an unsolicited e-mail--since these might not even be from the site they claim to be, but could be a phishing scheme to get your information and mis-use it. Here are two other sites which are very helpful http://www.surveypolice.com/ (rates surveys) http://ripoffreport.com/ (scam reporting site)________Hey there Sissy...I have been doing surveys for over a year now, and I don t believe in paying to do surveys (most of them are outdated lists) or sites that pay you in points or entries into sweepstakes ..Just cash fo rmy time and effort. To try to be helpful, I will share a link that I found and used from a similiar question on Yahoo Answers!________Yes there is but be careful they are many scams on the net, use this http://ultimatewealthpackage.deals-guide... , its the best i found________Yes. (In China, India and Mexico)________You can earn money from Internet. There are number of good many web sits which pays really are there. But searching the same in Internet is some what difficult. If U want to avail the facility of the advisor. Click here to take the help of the advisor. http://infonetadvisor.blogspot.com/ You may reduce the search time in finding the best web site and you can maximise your earnings. Rekha S________I have found several legitimate work at home sites so far, and one of them made me $494+ in October, $700+ in November, and $838.57 in December. They are free to join. Please click my screen name or avatar for more information and a link for proof of payment and lots of specific details. I made some nice money at first, but once I found out these sites were legitimate, I started adding referrals and the money got a lot better. For every person you refer, you get 20% of what they earn on 2 of these sites. And for every person that one of your referrals refer, you get 10% on one site and 5% on the other. In time--this could be a great source of income--making money while other people are in a sense, working for you. If you get 5 referrals who earn $20 a month, that is an extra $20 in your pocket. If you get 100 referrals earning $20 a month, that is an extra $400 you ll earn every month!!! And by the way--never join a work at home program that wants you to pay up front. If they were making that much money, they wouldn t need to charge you. Note: There are a lot of other sites listed too as well as the payout for each.________Yes indeed you can earn money doing surveys...If you have lots and lots of time on your hands because the cash most pay, is below average. However, if you intend to spend less time online while earning more money, send me an email and we ll go through different legitimate home biz ops and see which one is right for you. I m not here to sell you anything, my team doesn t do that. We coach and mentor people for free and have been helping them earn money from home for about 28 years now. 784-455-1120 (c)

No comments:

Post a Comment