Forex Forex Forex Forex

Friday, March 23, 2007

How do galas earn money for a cause? -

I was just wondering because I think it would be fun to organize a gala for a cherity but I don t know how it would earn money for a charity.________The galas in Phoenix are sometimes able to attract 1,000 people and everyone dresses in formal wear. You hire a band and buy lots of balloons. Rent a dancehall. Everyone pays $175 in advance. You use that to pay the bills. Whatever is left over is your quot;profitquot; and goes to charity. At one gala, i was walking up the steps when a bunch of people came running at me with cameras and microphones and asking for my autograph. I was so shocked. The charity had hired people to act like Paparazzi. They treated me like i was a Hollywood celebrity on a red carpet. Very fun.________People pay more to attend the gala than what it costs to put on the event and the extra is donated to the charity. The event organizers also get businesses to donate as much as possible for the event -- like getting the band to play for free or for less than what they usually get or getting different places to donate the food, decorations, etc.________Earn money online center:- http://earn-money-online-certer.blogspot...

No comments:

Post a Comment