Forex Forex Forex Forex

Thursday, March 22, 2007

How can I earn money at home, living on a farmette? -

I’m 28 years old now and for my whole life I have wanted to live on a farm. I have been working and saving money since I was 14 and bought my first home at 19 hoping I could retire young and move to my mini farm with all of my pets. As I have gotten older I realize I need to keep working to pay the bills unless you win the lotto or something. I want to live my dreams and I’m sick of my current job (hair dresser)that I have been involved in for the last 12 years. I am sick of the catty environment and dealing with people on such a personal level. My passion in life has always been animals. I have had almost every animal you can without having a farm. At some point I would like to have bird conservation area, or open a non kill shelter for animals, but you don’t make money with these. Breeding birds and dogs has been frowned upon because of all of the homeless animals. Some other ideas that have been boarding horses (but never owned a horse), building birdhouses/pet cage. Ideas?________I spent a while trying to weed out the different survey sites and the different sites that pay you to try things without trying to scam you. I put together a blog for my friends (I figure I d share it since I wish someone had put this together for me) and I listed the sites that didn t require me to go through pages of ads and that actually pay out cash and not points or entries into a sweepstakes. I d say that realistically if you spend about 2-3 hours a day and complete the surveys and offers for about 5-10 sites or even just to refer your friends that are tight on money now and then, you can average about $150- $250 a week. If you want to check it out my blog its: http://nutshell26.blogspot.com/ There s no gimmick or money to spend (or credit cards!) just a way for you to make a few extra bucks. Hopefully this helps!________keep trieing

No comments:

Post a Comment