Forex Forex Forex Forex

Friday, March 23, 2007

How can I earn money as a young teen? -

Im 13 years old. And i am in desperate need of money. I dont have extra cash to join some sort of class to quialify for a job, or have the time. I am an independant person who is willing to work their hardest. Baby-sitting,pet-sitting, lawn mowing, etc. hardly produce any profit and use up so much time. Anyone know a better way? PLUS my town isn t very child friendly.________Check http://www.links4info.com You may get some tips there________people here said a bunch of ways to make money but wheres the proof they got paid.. see people make money when you make money.. everyone will end up being someones referral! You may not understand that just yet but I will explain later if you want to email me. I will show you a picture I took this morning of my check that came Saturday. It didnt cost anything to start either. Its not alot for me right now but I have done it a couple months and made $130+ dollars so far.. Its completely free to get started and you only nneed to give them a name and address so they can mail your check. check out my blog about it http://greengreenpaper.blogspot.com/________If you live on a busy street, try a lemonade stand. Or you could offer services to elderly people if you live by any. If you have any cool talents like music, try playing at an event and setting a hat out or something. Hope I helped!________Hi there, I ve been a member of a site called Treasure Trooper for a while now, and it s great. You get paid (via cheque or PayPal) to complete offers, surveys, and there are games you can play games to win referrals etc. There are many competitions, on the forum and on the main site which can win you things such as iPods and cash prizes, and best of all, it s all FREE! Check out my page on Squidoo about Treasure Trooper which has more information. http://www.squidoo.com/treasuretroopergp...________First do not dream of earning more at a short period. Give a free trail for lesser amount at a quicker period I suggest the below one ...This is good. Myself and my friends do this everyday Try this! Register yourself with the below site http://bux.to/?r=deepscorpio Once you get registered go to surfads and start clicking the available ads. Stay in the ads for 30 seconds (at the top of the ad you will find an autotimer which shows the seconds you stay in the ads) Do not click more than one ads at a time. You can check your earnings anytime at My stats column. You will be registered under my referral name deepscorpio. Please do not delete it as this develops the community and helps us to share thoughts about this and more online jobs. Remember you should hold an alertpay account - its free Logon to the below link and create an account before you create an account with bux.to https://www.alertpay.com/index.aspx... Start now and earn money

No comments:

Post a Comment